General Interest: BREASTFEEDING WITHOUT TEARS - GUDVD5116
BREASTFEEDING WITHOUT TEARS - GUDVD5116
CLARE BYAM-COOK SRN. SCM. Has taught parenting skills and the art of breastfeeding to more than 3000 mothers. She is a breastfeeding guru whose name is passed on through word of mouth by grateful clients who regard her as an indispensable part of parenthood.
Breastfeeding is not always as easy as they say. Statistics show that many mothers find it so diffcult and painful that almost 50% give up within the first six weeks.
Conflicting advice and a lack of sound practical help that actually works is usually the biggest hurdle facing new mothers. Clare is totally realistic about the ups and downs of breastfeeding and aims to provide this much needed help.
On this DVD Clare:
* Explains how breastfeeding works
* Discusses what to do if things go wrong
* Shows two mothers how to reduce the pain of sore nipples
* Helps a 3-day-old baby have his first successful breast feed
* Demonstrates how to swaddle and settle a baby